You must be part of a learning community to register
Support from a Be You Consultant
Registered Be You Learning Communities have access to a Be You Consultant to support you every step of the way.
Your Be You Consultant works with the Action Team Leader, and acts as a mentor and advocate to assist with the implementation of Be You at your school or early learning service.
Be You Consultants have extensive knowledge about mental health and wellbeing in schools and services, and understand the important link between wellbeing and learning success, as well as educational priorities in your state or territory. They can also give advice on mental health services and supports in your local community.
Early Childhood Australia Consultants look after early learning services, and headspace Consultants look after primary and secondary schools.
Be You Consultants support Action Team Leaders by:
- advising how to use Be You tools and resources to assist in a whole-setting approach
- guiding and supporting the development and implementation of your Action Plan
- suggesting a journey through the Be You Professional Learning that’s tailored to your learning community
- guiding Action Teams to navigate local community and mental health services and supports
- assisting with identifying and prioritising needs within the learning community
- suggesting actions to meet specific needs of children and young people within your early learning service or school
- helping Action Teams identify and celebrate achievements.
Access to your Action Team Leader Dashboard
Action Team Leaders will have:
- access to implementation and planning tools designed to help you implement a whole learning community approach
- visibility of Be You Professional Learning progress made by all educators within their early learning service or school.
Read more about the Action Team Leader dashboard in the Action Team Handbook.
Access to Be You events
Action Teams will gain access to events and networking opportunities focused on a whole-setting approach to promoting mental health.
Read more about Be You events.